Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving






We had pumkin carving for Family Home Evening tonight. It is so fun to see Ian get all excited. I made these cute little ghost cookies. They are so easy. Just use Nutter Butters and dip them in white chocolate, then add miniature chocolate chips for eyes! Easy and adorable!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What fun! The pumpkins look great and those cookies are adorable. I hope you don't mind that I posted a link to your blog on my link for people to check them out. Your trip also sounded like a blast...fun that you got some alone time with your hubby! Your mom is a fun grandma, I am sure!

Shelly Hanson said...

Easy, Adorable, and habit forming!! My friend brought some to my Halloween party last friday. They were awesome! I made her take the leftovers home cause I knew I'd eat them all myself. I have no self control...