Thursday, November 1, 2007

I luv Halloween






Ian loves Halloween! We had such a fun time. It took him about 2 houses to get the hang of the whole "trick or treating" thing. Then he was off! He wanted to keep going and going and going. Meg on the other hand, was sick of her little chick outfit after about 32 seconds!

6 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

I love the chicken costume! It looks so nice and warm. Ian looks like a tough cowboy, I can't get over how much he looks like your dad! Anyways, glad you had fun and maybe you can sprinkle some pureed spinach over all Ian's candy!

Melanie said...

CUTE kids! Where is mommy's costume?

Lacee said...

The kids look so cute! ~Lacee

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

That is the cutest little chicken I have ever seen!! Looks like everyone had a fun Halloween. I can't wait to see ya on Tuesday. Thanks so much again!!

Shelly Hanson said...

They were so dang cute at the office. Thanks for bringing them for us to see. :)

Wendy said...

I miss my buddy! I'm anxious to find out more about your trip and the latest with you guys and your babies. Your kids are so sweet--what great Halloween pics. XOXO!