Well, I leave town for a week and come back to find I've been tagged. Here is goes . . .
1) Much to my mother's shigrin, I throw everything away. She was just here babysitting the kids for a week, there are tiny little packages of 1/4 a slice of a apple, 1/2 tsp of a cooked carrot, an old 1/2 eaten pb and j sandwich, etc, etc all left in my fridge. I had to go through it and throw everything away. Sorry mom! I throw things away or take them to DI all the time. I think I will get to claim a $15000 deduction from donations to DI this year.
2) I talk in my sleep. On our wedding night I woke up just freaking out because there was a scary man in my bed. I also told Kevin that "It's okay if you're a duck."
3) I cannot stand cats. Sorry all cat lovers. But come on! Our neighbor's cat is on our porch all of the time. It drives me insane. I try to squirt it with a squirt bottle but to no avail. Dogs are much more my thing.
4) I get so stressed out for BYU football games I can't even watch them unless we are up by 3 touchdowns. In the game against Utah last year I almost went in to labor with Meg.
5) I pick my kids noses all the time. (my KIDS noses, not mine) I can't stand to have anything "floating around in there".
6) Last one, very cheesy, but I love my life. I am so grateful for everything I've been blessed with. I love waking up everyday next to Kevin and knowing that I get to spend my day with my children. I love the peace I have from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the opportunities that lie ahead of me and my family and look forward to doing everything in my power to continually find more happiness. ( yes, break out the cheese-mobile, I know)
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
3 comments:
Cheesy mobile on its way!!! I saw the 1/3 and 1/2 portions of stuff in your fridge...way to stand up to mom! ha! I love you, despite your cheesyness...
That is hilarious, you talking in your sleep on your wedding night! I'm the same way about chucking everything, Andrew is all about keep little baggies of stuff in the fridge. Well now we all just know each other a little better don't we! PS, the cookies are so cute, we might have to do those tonight!
Yes, you have to enjoy that nose picking thing while it lasts because soon they'll start picking their own noses. And then you'll be like my kids are getting so big they pick their own noses now! I glad you love your life, I was just thinking that same thing about my life yesterday. So did you warn Kevin about the sleep talking beforehand or was it a surprise? That's pretty funny. Well it was fun to learn a bit more about you! ~Lacee
Post a Comment