Monday, October 8, 2007

I want some cheese

We went to a pumpkin patch for family home evening. All Ian has talked about this week is pumpkins. Well, except for our Sunday drive when he announced, "Ian's loco, Ian's chubby, I want some cheese." Hmmm . . . where did we get this kid???? For those of you not well versed in Spanish, "loco" means "crazy").




5 comments:

Shelly Hanson said...

So cute! I need to get my house done so I can get out and have some fun like that while Morgan's still young enough to appreciate it!

Ashley Wray said...

Ian's loco! That's hilarious! I love pumpkin patchs, hunting for the perfect pumpkin, we need to do that for our FHE in the next little bit. So cute, your hair looks really cute curly by the way, love your blog!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Hey-
We went to the Albertsons pumpkin patch tonight for family home evening also. It doesnt't look like we had as much fun as you did though. I get to go with Macee on Wednesday to the real pumpkin patch for pre-school with Robbin. I would love to learn how to digital scrapbook. Give me a call when you are in town. We are heading out to your moms tomorrow night to get Carter's first haircut. I am kind of sad about that, but he is getting quite the mullot(not sure how you spell that). Your mom has given all the kids their first haircuts for me. It's crazy that she used to cut mine. Well, I better get going, the girls don't want to stay in bed and Nels needs help sheetrocking. We miss you guys!! Love ya, Drea

Lacee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacee said...

Well, I think Ian's funny! Your kids are so cute! I love how we can all stay in touch with this blogging thing. ~ Lacee