Saturday, October 27, 2007

What a day for a daydream . . .





Kevin and I just got back from a fabulous, relaxing vacation. We went to a resort/spa in Scottsdale, AZ and to the Grand Canyon. It was delightful! My mom came and took care of the kids (angel of a woman!). As much as I love my little kiddos, boy was it nice to have a break!

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

I am so jealous! That sounds like so much fun. You look great in those pictures Mandy! Did you get to visit any of your mission area? What else did you do in Arizona? ok, just one more time, I'm really jealous!

Lacee said...

I'm sure it was nice for you guys to get away without the kids. It looks like you had a good time. Was this your 4 year aniversary trip (that's coming up here isn't it)? By the way Kevin really did look like a tough cowboy with that goatee. ~ Lacee

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Looks like you had fun! I wish it was possible to take one of those vacations about once a month. We flew over the Grand Canyon when I was younger on a family trip. All I remember was Ben throwing up in the back. (Or maybe it was Amanda).