


So, I am totally getting into digital scrapbooking. I love it! It is so much easier, less expensive, and less messy than paper scrapbooking. Here are a couple I have done. Keep in mind I am totally a beginner!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
4 comments:
Mandy! I'm glad I finally found your blog! I tried searching for you, but like you mentioned, Smith is a common name! Kids are adorable and the scrapbook pages are adorable! I'm going to have to try that out. Good luck with the weaning and the pain that goes with that :( I'm so happy that your a blogger, it gets sooo addiciting!
GOod job starting a blog! I stalked you from Nels and Andreas and am so glad I did. YOur children are so adorable! How are you doing? We haven't spoken in the longest time (maybe a few reunion's ago?)..oh that is sad! Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick HI and let you know just how cute your kids are! Feel free to check out our blog: www.pearsonal.blogspot.com! Love ya, Chad and Misti
Yay for blogging! Hey. . .how do you get the digiscrapping stuff? Love your pictures - cutest family!!
Emmy
Hi. You dont know me but I am a friend of Melanie Gunnell and just peeked at your blog today. I was wondering what program you use for the digiscrapbooking? I really want to do it but have no clue how to start it. Your pages are cute and the style that I like. Sorry for being nosy.... www.vanessashannon.blogspot.com
Thanks so much.
Post a Comment