Our week has been busy with Ian's golf camp. He is quite the little link-ster! We (along with 300,000 other parents of little golfers) think that he is the next Tiger Woods. Just take a look at the video, I am sure you'll agree. If you need any help with your swing, Ian is offering private lessons. All he charges is a trip to Baskin Robbins!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago



6 comments:
Very impressive, looks like he's taking after his Grandma Jim!
He is so so cute! Oh my goodness- a son and he golfs- Chad is going to be sooo jealous when he reads this post. Maybe Ian can give Kam some lessons!
Looks like he is a natural. He takes after his grandPA Jim too. lol!
I think that Grandpa Tom wants to adopt Ian:-) We miss you guys!!!
300,000 that is alot! Ian looks like quite the golfer. I also teach lessons for a trip to Baskin Robbins.
Now that is a cute post. Teach them when they are young. Just a few more years and he will be on the tour.
Post a Comment