Well, this is probably my last post. Kevin and I are doing our very 1st Triathlon on Saturday. I'm probably not going to make it. So, farewell . . .
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
Kevin Amanda Ian Meg Hunter Hailey
Well, this is probably my last post. Kevin and I are doing our very 1st Triathlon on Saturday. I'm probably not going to make it. So, farewell . . .
Posted by AmandaS at 7:55 AM
8 comments:
Ha - you are too funny! Wow I am impressed - good for you!
GO AMANDA AND KEVIN!!!!
Oh my - you are amazing! Good luck.
Have you really gathered 103 eggs?? That's crazy!
You are amazing! Way to go! You'll do great.
Wow, I'm impressed, even if you don't actually make it out alive. Even considering the idea without hysterical laughter is a completely foreign concept to me.
Go, Amanda, go! (I'm doing a dance.)
You are my hero! Good luck, you are one amazing woman! And I love your egg count, 103 seems like a ton! Way to go Matilda and Jerry Seinfeld (those are their names...aren't they?)
I'm so glad that this isn't actually your last post. I am also so impressed about a triathlon, that is awesome! We all want updated on Monday.
Woooo HOOOOOO!! Go get 'em, girl!
Post a Comment