Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shark Attack Tri




Well, we did it!  We finished our first triathlon! Without any trips to the ER!  It rained almost the entire time and I about drowned in the swim, but other than that it was great!   We came home and Kevin immediately started looking for another one.  Anyone want to join us????



9 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Way to go! That is so awesome! You guys should do The Spudman up here in Burley next summer, that would give me a little more incentive to get my bum in gear and do it. Seriously, you guys are rockstars!

Emmy said...

Let's it here it for the white girl with the KILLER farmer's tan! WHOO HOOO!!!
Awesome, Amanda! How did your knee hold up? So proud of you!!!!!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

That's pretty impressive! And a great goal to set and do with your hubby!

Lacee said...

Good job you two!! I'm glad you made it through to tell the story!

Joan said...

Way to go. We watched Colett and Matt do the same thing a year ago as did Valerie Marchant and her hubby. They both said the swimming was the worst too. It's different than swimming in a pool.
Congrats!

Emilee said...

I am so impressed!

Jean said...

You're awesome! Bob and I will do one with you guys. Tell us where and when!

HDH. said...

Wooooo-hooooo! I am truly impressed.

Also, what's this about the PD? Is Kevin no longer a city planner (or whatever... I'm sorry if I've got that wrong)? I need more info: lifelong ambition? what's the process? new career? etc. Congrats!

Celeste said...

Good for you!!! I am so impressed!