Our little buddy turns 4 today. I can't believe it! A friend told me the other day that the days are long, but the years are short! So true! Ian is such a tremendous light in our lives. He is an incredible big brother to Meggie and always such a good example. He loves to look like a missionary at church. He is funny, really funny. And what's funny about it, is that he KNOWS when he is being funny. I think I have a little "class clown" on my hands. He is a great golfer. Seriously, he is really good. He has a super smooth swing and is hitting the ball straight and far these days. He is kind and smart and sweet. We are so thankful for you, Ian!
We had his birthday party with friends on Saturday at the splash pool. Call me crazy, taking 10 little guys to the pool, but they had a blast.








11 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Boy!
The years do go by fast, I can't believe Ian is already 4.
WOW, now that is an OFFICIAL birthday party! Happy Birthday, Ian! Four years old is so much fun, that's what Jackson says.
Happy Birthday Ian! That must mean my 4th wedding anniversary is coming up! I remember meeting little 1 month old Ian for the first time right after we came out of the temple! I do think you're a little crazy for taking 10 kids to the splash park, but it looks like it was all worth it!
Happy Birthday Ian! We hope you have a great day and the party looked like a ton of fun!
I heard you had a ton of fun in Disneyland. Maybe we should plan a trip together and take all the kids!
Happy Birthday Ian!
You guys know how to throw a party! Thanks for the great time--we loved it. Happy Birthday to Ian:-)
How fun! I hear Auntie Rogierre was right up at the top of the invite list, what a smart boy. :)
My baby turns 10 in two weeks! Can I possibly be that old? Your kids are super cute...its fun to see their personalites...mine are all SOOOO different!
Happy Birthday Ian!
4!!!! Excuse me, but aren't we supposed to me mission companions, sweating our guts out, riding bikes with nasty helmets and freezing in the Visitor Center? I just don't know where the time has gone, but it flew! Happy Birthday, Ian!
Post a Comment