Monday, June 15, 2009

Lumberjacks

Kevin decided our front trees needed some trimming.   And, we all know how men are when they get a chainsaw in their hands.  I couldn't stop him!  He just kept chopping and chopping!!


The little lumberjack . . .


Before:
After:
Now, I'm headed to the nursery to find some large shrubs and groundcover for the base of our lonely tree!  What do you think, should we cut down the center tree, or leave it?

6 comments:

spoilergrandma said...

You know the story of the Yucca trees!!! Hiding the locking up the chain saw would be an option!!!

Ian is the next Tiger!!! From an unbias grandma

Emmy said...

Looks great! Since we are tree deprived, I say keep it. .. maybe some small shrubs or impatiens? They would mound well under a shaded tree. . ..

Amy said...

And the winner is...YOU! Thanks so much for inspiring me.
http://poppiesandpapercuts.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-am-winner.html

Julie said...

Love it, Amanda! Keep the tree Your kdis are the cutest-- Meggie's smile absolutely melts my heart! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great. Someone obviously knew what he was doing. Very skilled!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. You and Donovan would be perfect for each other. He keeps cutting and cutting. It does look so much better. Homes = work, work, work! Your house is so cute.