Kevin has decided to completely change professions. Okay, maybe not, but he is looking pretty svelte these days going through POST (police officer standards training). He decided that he wanted to be a reserve (volunteer) police officer for the City he works for. He is loving the training and just passed the physical fitness requirements. (running as fast as lighting, doing 1000 sit-ups in 30 seconds, and 500 pushups in 15 seconds, or something like that). Ian and I both get "arrested" all the time. We are all (especially me) looking forward to graduation in April.
p.s. don't worry, he hasn't quit his day job.
We went to Montana last week to visit my parents. Meggie worked REALLY hard on the cookies below "specially for Uncle Cody".

Papa Jim and Ian in semi-matching hats.
7 comments:
Whaaaaat? My husband just got signed on with SL County Sheriff's Dept. for a reserve officer a.k.a. "volunteer" position! He also works as a volunteer for Draper Police Dept. I think it's a little on the nerdy side, but I also admire him for doing it. He LOVES it. Thankfully he is not quitting his day job either!
Those physical fitness requirements are amazing. I'm so glad that Kevin passed them! I will be making and posting valentine cookies later this week, Meggie's look so good.
Kevin is looking thin! Way to go! Cody loved his cookies from Meg, if only he could have tasted them...yummy!
Too funny, he must be one fit guy to do 1000 situps in 30 seconds :) Looks like you had fun in Montana, love the picture of Ian and Uncle Jim. Our dads are definetly cut from the same cloth, my dad has that identical hat and he wears it with pride!
In am pretty impressed with those physical fitness requirements also. Maybe you could give me some tips on how to do that!:) It was fun seeing you and especially playing ball. Glad you made it home safe.
Wow I'm so impressed with Kevin's skills! Love the heart cookies, so fun. ~Lacee
So are you looking forward to the graduation or the handcuffs? Maybe they have one of those write-yourself-in romance books with a police officer instead of pirates.
Post a Comment