Ian was delighted when Uncle Cody and Aunt Chelsea put this together. In fact, the other day at Costco we were passing by another family in the aisle when without saying anything, Ian flashed the little boy a Kung-Fu move, to which the boy responded with another Kung-Fu action. This was repeated a few times, no words were actually ever exchanged, but they were definitely speaking the same language. Hiiiiii-Yahhhhhhhhh!!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
7 comments:
What did the world do before photoshop? That is too cute! Love the Costco story, you should get that boy in some karate classes asap!
Noodles anyone?!
That is hilarious!! Why can't adults do things like that with strangers (well, I suppose we could...)? I wish my kids weren't afraid of this movie--because I really like it (maybe Ian can reform them). I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.
Chelsea stole my comment, I guess I will ask any way. Has Ian had the noodle dream yet?
What a cute kid!
This is a hysterical story!
Wendy - the next time I see you at Costco, we're all about the ninja moves, girl! Of course, we would have to cross states and all of that. . .but, if I ever see you at Costco . . just watch out! An imaginary karate chop is comin' your way!
Post a Comment