
Kevin ALWAYS, ALWAYS plans Valentine's Day and our Anniversaries. And, he is so much better at it than I am. This time, I decided to take charge and handle Valentine's Day. We went to The Roof Restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake. Which, by the way, you have to call for Valentine's reservations at the beginning of January. I never remember anything, so I was pretty proud of myself for remembering that! I probably remembered it because it involved really good food. Seriously, if you have never been there, you really need to go. It was delightful. And, wonderful to be with each other ALONE for the evening. Love you babe!


Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
5 comments:
Way to go! Just the name 'The Rooftop' sounds fancy & wonderful! You two look so good as well!
I heard you were in Billings & we missed you again...I was so bummed! However, I do know what it's like to see a bazillion family members in such a short time! So now we're hoping we'll see you lots in Blackfoot! We hope you know that you are always welcome to stay with us and break up your Montana drives a little bit! Have you had a chance to put up the vinyl? If so, how did it go?
Also- the Valentine Parfaits (although you could really do them anytime): We had bought a few Dr. Pepper (don't tell the others) bottles. After we drank our lives away , we cleaned them out. Then I just layered the candies, tied a ribbon around the top, and used vinyl for the hearts....it definitely is not that creative once I have typed out....shoot! We hope to see you soon!
So fun! I didn't even know there was a restaurant up there! You two are so cute, and Mandy you look so good! Thanks again for the cabinet advice, I do love them and can't wait to get the rest of our kitchen done!
What a great Valentines idea! I have never been to the Roof but am hoping to maybe shmooze Dustin into taking me for my graduation dinner! Your family picture at the top of your blog is absolutely adorable, we miss you guys!
Wow. . impressive! Cute pics, Mandy!
So fun to run into you at the temple today! You look great and I actually had been recently wondering how and where you were and what was happening in your life. Send me your email address (hadleyandluke at gmail dot com), and I'll invite you to view my blog. (Because, of course, I'm sure you couldn't possibly go on without it! ) :)
PS: I love your new kitchen cabinets and would love a tutorial!
Post a Comment