Thursday, February 19, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

I volunteered to be and usher at the Draper Temple Open house this week. I felt like I was on my mission again.  They told us to wear "Sunday best", so I squeezed back into a suit from my mission. (keyword is "squeezed").  I even got teary eyed (I know, your thinking, Amanda NEVER gets teary eyed) as I was answering questions and giving directions.  It was delightful.  I am so grateful for the temple.  It made me think a lot of our little David and how grateful I am that we are sealed together as a family forever.

2 comments:

HDH. said...

It was fun to see you there, and may I just say, I detected no squeezing of any kind!

Shelly Hanson said...

Mike and I are going on the 5th. I can't wait! My Stepdaughter went with her mom and she said she cried the whole time.