Thursday, February 19, 2009

Girls' Basketball Reunion

I went home for a few days and my great friend and old basketball teammate coordinated a little pick-up game.    I felt like I was 17 again, you know, showing Cressida a thing or two (teeheehee).   It was so much fun.   Boy, have I ever lost my shot.  This brought back some great memories, I have spent a LARGE amount of time with the girls you see in this picture.  We have spent lots of time in the gym together, at tournaments, practices, games, camps, etc.  They are great life long friends.  Thanks girls!
From left to right, Heather, me, Cressida and Andrea.

5 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Oh how fun! That picture reminds me of going to basketball camps and being in awe of all the bball allstars :) We need to have a Stott pickup game sometime when we are all home!

Wendy said...

How fun is that?! I bet you gals had a fabulous time together:-)

I love that you were an usher at the Temple open house...what a great thing.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

That did bring back lots of memories. I had a blast also! We are starting to play every Tues night, so come back again soon!

Heather said...

That is a great photo. It was fun. I am sooo out of shape and will never be in high school shape again. Thanks to a busy life and kids. Next time you come into town give me a call we would love to have you over for dinner. Also thanks for the picture I think it looks good for us being 13 years removed!

Julie Pitcher said...

OH MY GOSH! WHERE IS CRESSIDA CAREY AT THESE DAYS? I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HER! THAT MADE ME LAUGH! I THINK I WOULD SURELY DIE TO PLAY BASKETBALL AGAIN...WAY TOO MUCH EXERCISE FOR ME!!! YOUR GRANDMA LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE I REMEMBER HER...YOUR FAMILY'S THE BEST!