

This is as good as it gets for a family picture. I cannot get my children to look at the camera, much less smile!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
Kevin Amanda Ian Meg Hunter Hailey


This is as good as it gets for a family picture. I cannot get my children to look at the camera, much less smile!
Posted by AmandaS at 1:47 PM
6 comments:
Looks like you all had a fun time. Kevin is such a good dad to put on knee pads and crawl all over the place with Ian. ~Lacee
Amanda, I got some pretty good pixs of your family!! You'll have to let me know what you think.
By the way, Happy Anniversary!!
California, how fun! You've got to have kneepads to crawl around for too long. That was something we didn't invest in while doing our tile this summer and it was a bad decision! Cute kids and cute haircut!
Darling family!!!!
man, you guys have had lots of adventures this year! what fun pictures, even if they won't look (I can totally sympathize on how that's a bummer).
lots of love.. quinn
Post a Comment