
Okay, I really, really love this cookbook! I finally bought it yesterday at Costco. Everywhere else I've been it has been sold out. Yesterday I made purees of broccoli, squash, carrot, and sweet potato to store in my freezer. We had chicken quesadillas last night with squash and chickpeas in them! And, we had a bean dip that had a carrot puree! Awesome. I am making her chocolate chip cookies tonight that have a "secret ingredient". My in-laws are coming in to town. We'll see if they can guess it!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
4 comments:
Amanda- Have I told you how much I love and am so grateful for you!! Seriously, Macee and I had such a good time visiting with you. I know I would have been lost in Salt Lake without you. Thank you for being my chaffuer and spending the day hauling us around!!
I need to go get this cookbook. It sounds so interesting. I hope you are feeling better. Love Ya!!!
I have heard such great things about this book! It's a good thing you bought it because I decided to place a hold at the library (I'm too cheap to buy it!), and I was number 202!! I may get it in May!?!
I'm so excited for you, I love new recipes! I need that cook book. Do you just puree everything in your blender or food processor? Let us know how those cookies turn out, I might have to add this cook book on my Christmas wish list!
I'm interested to read your reviews of the recipes since I've heard less than stellar things from other people - I'll let you be the guinea pig to see if I want to buy the book. :) Anything to get veggies down my kids throats is a plus!
Post a Comment