

I've never been too "crafty" but yesterday remembered a little craft we used to in grade school. Yes, the ol' cotton balls for Santa's beard. Ian loved it and it has taken center stage on the fridge.
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
Kevin Amanda Ian Meg Hunter Hailey


I've never been too "crafty" but yesterday remembered a little craft we used to in grade school. Yes, the ol' cotton balls for Santa's beard. Ian loved it and it has taken center stage on the fridge.
Posted by AmandaS at 9:05 AM
4 comments:
Good job Ian! What a crafty little man, all those extra secret veggies in your food are paying off, he's going to be the next Van Gogh!
Where is Aunt Chelsea's craft?! Nice smile in the first pic, by the way. I laugh just looking at it!
Chelsea
CUTE! I will definitely be making this with my kids...thanks for sharing. Ian is adorable, by the way.
That's quite the cheeser Ian's got going in that picture, what a cutie! Looks like fun. Thanks for the tips on the recipe books, I'm leaning towards getting the not so healthy one! ~Lacee
Post a Comment