Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm officially old.


I have sad, sad, news. I am officially old. Yes, I turned the big "3 -0". I have to admit, it was a little emotional. I can't believe that my 20's are over with. I am no longer the "young one" wherever I go. I did, however, have a great birthday! Kevin surprised me and took the day off. We went shopping, ran errands, and then Auntie Rogierre watched the kiddos while we went to "A Christmas Carol" at the Hale Centre Theatre. (We go every year to that play, always gets me in the Christmas mood!).

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy late birthday! Old or not, you look fabulous in that picture!! I hope you had a fun day.

Ashley Wray said...

Happy Birthday! I really did think of you (and Quincy) On your bday, but honestly I thought you were turning 29 and I'm not lying. You look gorgeous on your picture with Ian, so cute! Sounds like you had a great day!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Amanda,

Welcome to the 30 somethings. Don't worry everything starts falling apart after thirty, I should know I am 31 going on 60. Your favorite cousin. Nels

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is an absolutely PRECIOUS picture!
love chels

Lacee said...

Happy late birthday Amanda, sounds like it was a good one. That is such a fun tradition to go see A Christmas Carol every December. I love the picture of you and Ian, it's so cute! ~Lacee

Melanie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Age is totally perspective. You're only old if you say you are & I say you're not! :)

Lots of love...