
You have GOT to make these. They have become a staple at my home. My kids (who are on their way to receiving the "world's pickiest eater" awards) fight over the last one when I make them. My sweet friend Emily is the one who told me to do this. "Um, yeah, sure, whatever Em" was my response. I will admit, however, that I am a big roasted veggie lover and not a picky eater in the least. So if you don't like veggies and are a picky eater, don't eat these. If you love veggies and are up for a little adventure, make these tonight!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Rinse sprouts, place on cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle coarse salt and pepper. Roast at 425 degrees for 15 minutes (or so). Stir every few minutes. Pick up at the base and pop it off into your mouth (without eating the base). Oh, yum!
2 comments:
O yum!
That sounds good! I've had Brussel Sprouts once in my life and hatted them. Maybe I'll try them that way. It's the wat I eat asperagus too! Thanks!
Post a Comment