We decided to take a stab at camping. Well, kind of. We only went 11 minutes up the canyon from our house. And only for one night. And there was flushing toilets. And running water. And . . . well you get the idea.
We took a 2 mile hike up to Cecret lake in the Albion Basin. Ian made it the whole way with no complaining. He must take after his dad. Such the trooper.
We (kind of) saw a moose. It was far away and sitting down. So we really only saw its massive antlers.


Ian roasted and burned approximately 52 marshmellows. Little boys (and big boys, for that matter) just love to play with fire. I was having visions of Ian at Scout camp in the future. As you can see above, um . . . whoops. . . . a little mess up with the T.P.

Isn't he just yummy???
We took a ride on the tram at Snowbird to the top of the mountain. All in all, an amazing trip!! We are already planning our next camping adventure. Anyone want to join us?
3 comments:
I want to come! I want to come! O that looks like so much fun! Meggie's hair is looking so long! It is beautiful!
Camping with kids,
for 1 night?
Just as much work as 5 nights!
We however did the exact same thing earlier this summer, minus flush toilets,and running water. The pictures are darling the water definitely helps with dirty faces. I think we used a whole container of wipes on our camping trip.
You're the cutest, cleanest, stylin-est camping mom I've ever seen!
Post a Comment