Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Leapin' Lizards

I'm not a soccer mom. I'm a golf, football, basketball kind of mom. But when my son's little buddies are all going to be on the same soccer team, I can't resist! Ian was such a champ. He would run, and run, and run. And then he'd talk to the cute little blonde on the other team, and then he'd run and sweat and talk and run some more. In his words, they won the first game by "Fifteen-Eighty". The next game was "Eleventeen to seven". He had a blast! He felt so important. He'd run over to me on the sidelines just dripping with sweat and grab a swig of water as quick as he could and then get back on the field. He even got a trophy, and as we all know, a trophy is the biggest deal of all! Way to go, Leapin' Lizards!




I love this pictures . . . action shot!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love little kids trying to play sports! They think they have it all figured out ! HA! I'm sure we will be in the same boat in just a few short years!
P.S. I just checked out the Billings East Stake Relief Society blog! Love it! Thank you for putting that on there!

Katie said...

That makes me excited--I just signed up Jonah and Wyatt for a fall team.

Ashley Wray said...

Love the action shot, sounds like he's quite the little athlete. I man, soccer, golf and karate (he's got some sweet moves:) Way to go Ian!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Love the action shot...and the second picture is so IAN!