Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

Isn't my sister incredible?  She did such a good job taking photos of us.  We went to Wheeler Farm in Murray, UT (if you live in Utah and haven't been there, you really should go.  It's free and there are lots of farm animals, cow milking, ice cream, etc.  Very fun.  We frequent Wheeler Farm almost weekly in the summer.)  Anyway, thanks, Chels for the great photos!  Check out Chelsea's photo blog here.










9 comments:

Melanie said...

Your family is so cute! What great pictures. I love them! (And you look beautiful, Amanda!)

Heather said...

This is a great family photo shoot. You are great clients, good looking and like to have fun. Sometime it really is hard to find. It is always nice when you feel comfortable together too.

Wendy said...

Those are amazing! Seriously...how are you going to choose which ones to hang around your house? (you're going to need to use them as wallpaper...so that they all show!)

Amy said...

These are great! Chelsea has a knack for photography and I hope she does well for herself! It doesn't hurt that her subjects are so dang cute and photogenic!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Super cute! They all turned out so good! I love the feet one, good idea.

max said...

Cute photos! I love that last one of Ian and Meggie sitting next to each other.

HDH. said...

Cute, cute family! Great photos! (And I'm *still* jealous of your long, skinny legs.)

Anonymous said...

Great photo's! I especially like the one where Ian is standing away from the rest of the family with his arms folded, so cute!

Lacee said...

What a cute family! Chels did a great job!