I was folding laundry upstairs when I hear "Mooommmmmm! Can I have some chocolate ice cream?" To which I reply, " Not now honey, you can have some after dinner." After a few minutes Ian comes upstairs looking like this and explaining himself, "I was just getting it all ready for us to eat AFTER dinner, mom." "Did you eat any of it, son?" "No mommy, I just got it all ready." Hmmmmm, I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but . . .
Our little buddies, the Clark kiddos. WE LOVE THE CLARKS. We have a playdate every week, either at the splash pool, the movies, or one of our homes. Thanks, Clarks, for being such good friends.
Little Jerry Seinfeld is failing to produce any of our much needed eggs. We called the chicken lady and she said that the cold spell we've had the last week and the "change of scenery" are probably to blame. I'm given em' one more week, that's it! ( Matilda is the white one and actually isn't supposed to be producing for a few more days, she's younger than little Jerry.)
8 comments:
Be patient, I promise, those are going to be some of THE BEST eggs you'll ever have. The only way it would be better is if you had a Red Hen laying Brown eggs...those are actually THE BEST. hehe.
Be patient.
Perhaps little Jerry Seinfeld isn't so happy with her masculine name and so she's decided to show you!
I'm impressed with Ian's ice cream getting into abilities, that takes talent! He is so cute.
Good luck with with chickens, hopefully you'll be having omlets soon!
Ian is such a cutie! We have a little of that around our house as well. I do think your chickens are pretty cool. I wish we could keep some in our backyard.
We Clarks don't know what we would do without our weekly playdate with you Smiths! Thank you for being such great friends to us!
Getting ice cream ready for dinner is really tempting,Ian is good to get it so close to his lips without tasting it. Give the chickens more time 2 weeks isn't very long!
haha that chocolate ice cream story reminds me of my husband! Some things I think little boys never grow out of!
Seriously, I'm dying to know why your chickens name is Jerry Seinfeld.
Post a Comment