We are just back from a fabulous trip to Disneyland! The kids LOVED it. Just to name a few things we did: we rode the Buzz Lightyear ride 87 times, Dumbo twice, Its a Small World, Finding Nemo, Autopia, Soarin' Over California (my personal favorite), Pinnochio, Autopia, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, The Steamboat, The Train, Storyland boats, the Carousel, Talked with Crush from Finding Nemo, went to the Playhouse Disney Show, Tarzan's Treehouse, A Bug's Life, etc, etc, etc. The fun never stopped. I am such a sucker for Disneyland. I love the magic!







6 comments:
Oh, Man, we really should have come with you. Such fun, and yes, I agree with you, the MAGIC and imagination are incredible. Love you all, Mom
So fun, love all the pictures. Your shoes are adorable and look so comfy, what kind are they?
So glad you got to go on a fun little family vacation, Disneyland is where it's at!
That looks like so much fun.
FUN!!!! I like the kicks, Amanda! I love the muscles pic of Ian, too!
I so baddly want to take Isaac to Disney World or Land. RIght now there is direct flight to LA, so probably Land. Love Mickey mouse.
So glad you had a great time.
How fun!!! Lucky you!
Post a Comment