Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The $107.82 egg

WE HAVE AN EGG!!!  Little Jerry Seinfeld produced!   You should have heard the excitement and screaming this morning.  What should I make with our very first egg???




8 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Boil it and make it the GOLDEN EGG in the Easter Egg hunt this year ;) We hope many more eggs come your way!

Ashley Wray said...

Hooray! That is one expensive egg, my choice would be an amazing omlet with all the works, or hard boiled with a little salt! Yum! Too funny, hears hoping lots of other brown eggs are on their way to your fridge!

Katie said...

So little Jerry Seinfeld proved my masculine name theory wrong. Congrats!

Julie said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should color that one and display it for Easter :) Love you Amanda! Your kids are adorable! I love Meggie's thrilled morning look as she poses for the picture! Too cute.

xo
Julie

Joan said...

Such cute expressions on the faces. I notice my blog is not on "your friend's" blog list. Does that mean I'm not your friend?
;>)

Amy said...

With an identity crises and a new home, Jerry is a trooper! How lucky you are to have fresh eggs this summer! You have inspired us to get some chickens!

Luke and Erin said...

Yipee! I bet your kids just loved it. Very cute!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

I bet it was like Christmas morning all over again. The kids look pretty happy. So what did you end up making with it anyways?