Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Ian finally decided on being a "Bad Guy" (i.e. whatever costume looked fearsome at Target, which ended up being a red power ranger).  He got a "sword" from the police department, thanks to Chief Russo.



Minnie Mouse.  She was sooo proud of herself.  She kept prancing around on her tip-toes, just like a princess.  I just know that in her mind she was saying "I'm so cute, I'm so cute, da da di di da!"



11 comments:

Melanie said...

Megan has every right to be singing the "cute song" because she is adorable in her little costume. And tell Ian that my boys were like "WHOAAA" when they saw the picture of his red sword. Awesome.

Ashley Wray said...

So cute! Love that they are a little matchy-matchy with their red outfits! Ian looks tough amd Megan looks like a little princess, how fun!

Chelsea and Cody said...

She is so cute!!! Duh!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

I love the pic of Ian's arm around Megan. What a good big brother!

Celeste said...

They both look so adorable... oh wait Ian looks so fierce! Such cute picture! I had so much fun having lunch today... we need to do that more often!

Jean said...

Cute! I love your 'bad guy' and minnie mouse. Did you get that costume when we were together in Vegas? We definitely need to do another trip like that sometime.

Lacee said...

They look so adorable! Sorry Ian, but you make a pretty cute bad guy, I'm sure was not what he was going for! ~ Lacee

Travis and Heather said...

How adorable!! I love megan in her minnie mouse costume!! Halloween is so much more fun with kids!! I love it!

Julie Pitcher said...

I love little kids in their costumes...its so real to them. Your kids are darling...

YOu're in Utah...correct? I can't imagine leaving MOntana...well, actually, my mom...so my husband is stuck in Great Falls...but I love it.

Loved the costumes...Julie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! The kids look so cute in their Halloween costumes. I've blocked my blog to only be open to invited readers, if you'll e-mail me with your e-mail address I'll send an invite. sunshineb8s@msn.com
Thanks!

Shelly Hanson said...

It's because she IS so cute... da da di di da!