"Gratitude turns a meal into a feast and drudgery into delight. It softens our grief and heightens our pleasure. It turns the simple and common into the memorable and transcendent. It forges bonds of love and fosters loyalty and admiration."
Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
Thanks to my sister-in-law Carolyn who emailed this beautiful quote. I think being grateful is so underrated. I hope I can raise grateful children. I know that the more gratitude we have for the life we are given, the happier we can be.
4 comments:
Good point about raising grateful children. I wonder how I can accomplish that because I think it is important, too.
And I am VERY impressed you ran the turkey trot as a family. Way to go!
That is a beautiful quote! Looks like you guys had a great Thankgining!
I love that quote. thank you for posting it. I need it right now.
Hey Amanda, I was wondering what your current contact information is. Could you email it to me at hsgreger@gmail.com
your mailing address and phone number? Thanks
Post a Comment