What a fun-filled Thanksgiving. We started off with the Cottonwood Heights Turkey Trot 5K. And, since I really need to get my bird in the oven, we went really fast (otherwise I would have probably taken my time!). It was great, the kids even managed well. We got Ian out of the stroller for the last 25 yards so he could run across the finish line.
Wendy, Ryan and family came for dinner (I did a bad job of taking many pictures). It was so fun! We made the kids little Indian Headresses. Meggie and I made little turkeys out of oreo cookies and candy corn to put at everyones place setting. The dinner turned out well, no dry turkey thank goodness. However, if anyone is craving mashed potatoes, please feel free to visit. We have enough for about 80 people! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
5 comments:
We had so much fun...thank you guys for having us:-) We've been chowing down on the delicious left overs all day long!
Good for you guys doing the 5k! I have to see these little turkey you made out of Oreos! It sounds really cute.
We are so sad that we missed out! Guess what? Mom has enough mashed potatoes for 80 people too! I wonder who you got that from?! I love your 5k pics, and especially meggies awesome Indian headress!
You sure do know how to make things fun! I remember that about you. I remember life being fun with you! What an amazing talent! I mean that too!
Way to go on the turkey trot! It looks like you guys had a great day!
Post a Comment