Monday, November 10, 2008

Hair chopped and raking leaves

We went to Chels and Cody's this weekend for a haircut and so that Ian could be a HUGE help to Uncle Cody while he was raking the leaves.  The kids had a great time messing up Cody's beautiful piles!

I got my hair whacked!  I do this after every pregnancy.  I was feeling totally frumpy, so I had Chelsea chop it off.  It feels sooo much better!  Kevin always likes my hair long and curly, but I think he's okay with this, too.

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute fall pictures in the leaves! And I think your hair is really adorable short like that!

Ashley Wray said...

Cute hair, I'm all about short and easy to do! I'm so jealous you have your own personal (and I'm guessing free as well) stylist just a few miles away!

Julie Pitcher said...

I love your hair...did you check mine out? I also always cute my hair after pregnancy...but I guess my hormones kicked in because now is about the TIME that I would have had a baby...but I'm off-track!!! So I butched it anyways...my husband could care less what I do with my hair 'as long as its dONE!' Whatever!

The fam looks great!

Suzie Egge said...

That's funny Amanda because I always seem to cut mine off to but it's usually just right before the babies are born...and it was the same this time....

s1derfullife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s1derfullife said...

Amanda Cute hair!!!
Your family looks like they are having fun in the leaves! Cute family :)

Shelly Hanson said...

He's a man Amanda. Every man wants his wife to have long curly hair. But it takes a real "long hair loving" man to be just as happy with you in short hair. I believe you've hit the jack pot!

Emilee said...

I didn't even recognize you in the picture, I seriously had to look twice. It is cute, I need to be brave and follow suit. Taylor loves to pull my hair so it usually ends up in a pony tail after not too long.

Celeste said...

I think your hair looks so cute. I love pictures in leaves... so fun.

The McBrides said...

I absolutely LOVE your hair! It makes me want to cut mine so bad! I am really missing having you guys around and your cute kids in nursery! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute. I love it. It is hard to cut hair, but it always grows.

Lacee said...

Your haircut is way cute! ~Lacee

Emmy said...

Love your hair! YOu can really do short or long. .what a gift!

Hey, my good friend and neighbor and fellow ward member, Melanie Clark Hilbig, is Wendy's sister-in-law! Crazy!! (Mel's brother is Wendy's husband.) Small world! I think she may have mentioned you, too? DId you meet her? Anyway. . .love you!!
xoxo