
We decorate a Costco-bought gingerbread house every year. Most of the candy ends up in our kids' stomachs, but we love doing it anyway. Let me tell you, pre-bought Gingerbread houses are the way to go! I am a semi-homemade kind of cook. You know, buy everything you can and then spice it up with your own stuff. Have you ever seen Sandra Lee on the Food Network? She's my kind of cook!



Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
10 comments:
We love decorating a gingerbread house too (at my parents house)...and the pre-made is the way to go for sure! I love those candy cane cookies too--they look delicious. I can see your flat-screen hanging over the fire now...and I can't wait to see your carpet:-)
You're such a good mom! So cute!
Amanda, you look super cute in the picture you are in with your kids. And what a fun mom you are. By the way, I love Sandra Lee, too, so way to go on the semi-homemade thing.
A friend of yours (Sally) has been emailing me about cooking stuff - it has been fun to have a connection with you in the middle!
I'm all about the premade stuff! Cute little gingerbread house, looks like the kids had fun! You look so good, I love your cute bobbed haircute!
Cute pics! I must not have told you what I learned about Sandra lee...remind me to tell you later! ha!
Nice job! It looks delicious!
Those candy cane cookies look yummy and your kids are so cute! Amanda you look great.
What fun traditions! Cute pics of you and the kiddos! ~Lacee
Amanda! I had no idea you had a blog! I am sooooo adding you to my blog roll! We need to get together! Are you still living by me?
Amanda, your kids look cute in the pictures, but you look fabulous in that one you are in--great hair cut and you look really fit too!
Post a Comment