


The girls and I went to Vegas over the weekend for our 30th birthday mourning session. We had a blast! We stayed at the Venetian in an incredible suite, ate at some amazing restaurants (thanks to Brooke, Wendy's sister who totally hooked us up at the "Bouchon" possibly the nicest restaurant I've ever been to. It was delightful!) We even got to visit the Garners, our BYU bishop and his wife because they were serving a mission in Las Vegas. I am so grateful for my dear, dear friends. Love you girls!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! I totally remember Wendy, she was at a family reunion once, right? Well anyways if she who I remember she was such a fun and nice person to be around. ~Lacee
How much fun is that!! That is so neat you were able to spend some time with the girls.
How fun! I totally remember Wendy, she is such a sweetheart! I remember you and her pickin gme up from EFY in Provo and making us blueberry pancakes back at your apartment! That's so fun you're still in touch with your friends! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment