
Okay, is this the most incredible sign you've ever seen??? I don't think I've ever seen anything more appropriate in my life. I have prayed about the Book of Mormon and the Bible and that is how I know they are true. I don't know because someone told me to believe. I know they are true because God has witnessed to me of their truthfulness. Please pray about the Book of Mormon and find out for yourself if it is true. I am so thankful for all it teaches me about how to become more Christlike. It testifies of people who lived on the American continent and how the Savior visited them after his resurrection. I know that many religions have wonderful truths in them, but I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Mormon.org is a great place to visit if you are curious!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
4 comments:
Wow! Well that Baptist church does know some truth! It's true when you pray you'll recieve answers and guidance. ~Lacee
Hey Amanda,
I really like the read the book of mormon blog next to your Las Vegas blog! j/k Nels
Inspiring post, Amanda. You have always been bold in your testimony and that's what I love about you!
Amen!
Post a Comment