Monday, January 14, 2008

For the benefit of the grandmas


Darling little linen dress from Aunt Alexsis, Carson and Maddi!


We got out the old amp Kevin used to use for his band in college called "Free Manure" (Their first album was going to be called "U-haul", crazy that no producer ever wanted to pick them up!)

Ian singing the Cougar Fight song. RahRah, RahRahRah, Goooooo Cougars!!!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

I love that picture of Megan at the top. It looks like she would just sit there all day to wait for you to take her picture. Could you not have made her this cooperative for the pictures I took!! Ha ha. oh, and maybe Austin could be in your home band, too. He said this year he wants Santa to bring him a crossbow (?!?!?) and a violin.

Ashley Wray said...

Love the picture of Megan, she looks adorable! And I'm so jealous of your Vitamix. I saw them demoing one at Costco a few months ago and thought it was the neatest thing! But I did get a magic bullet for Christmas, so instead of healthy flax seed smoothies, I've been enjoying lots of chocolate bananna milkshakes!!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

I want to hear some "Free Manure" music when we come down next time! It looks like Ian is following in his dad's footsteps! You pics are darling.

Lacee said...

Cute pictures of your cute kids! I did not know that Kevin was in a band, he and Ian will have to show us their skills at the family reunion! ~Lacee

Melanie said...

what fun photos! I can't believe Megan is over a year old now! And look at Ian, following in his dad's rock footsteps. That's great he knows the Cougar song! I must be a bad BYU mom since Tate doesn't know it yet... better get crackin.