1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? 3:07 a.m., 4:18 a.m., 6:42 a.m. or 7:13 a.m.???
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? VitaMix shake: carrots, spinach, wheat grass, tomatoes, broccoli, berries, agave nectar, and flax seed (this is our attempt at knocking out everything healthy we need for the day in one swoop!)
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Children's 123 Music (a hot seller at Walmart, they can't keep it stocked)
4. What kind of car do you drive? Dream car (not even kidding) a 2004 Toyota Sienna love it, love it, especially the DVD player and the heated seats!
5. Favorite sandwich? Turkey avocado on wheat
6. Favorite item of clothing? My new Ann Taylor pants that I bought in Vegas with the girls
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? An east coast trip with Kevin and the kids (we're going in March)
8. What color is your bathroom? Autumn Blonde (Thanks Aunt Robbin!)
9. Where would you retire? Billings or St. George
10. Most memorable birthday? Sweet Sixteen (my parents made it really special with a necklace, dinner out, and a surprise party)
11. Favorite sport to watch? College Football (go Cougs!)
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
13. What is your shoe size? Seriously, my feet have grown with each child. I am going to have to stop having kids or there won't ever be any shoes to fit me. Yes, sadly, I am a 10 1/2.
14. Pets? No. Sorry, too messy. I like to think I am one of those sweet pet lovers but I just can't get past all the hair and messes!
15. What did you want to be when you were little? An attorney, or a model, or a newswoman, or a singer (the usual)
16. What are you today? Mommy! (and part time wanna-be real estate guru)
17. What is your favorite candy? Nothing, nothing surpasses See's Mayfair chocolates. They have ruined me for every other kind of chocolate
18. Your favorite flower? Stargazer lilies (we'll see if my husband remembers this on Feb. 14th!!)
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Can't tell. I'll tell you later.
20. What are you listening to right now? the heater next to me because our office is in the basement and it is freezing down here!
21. What is the last thing you ate? Bad, bad! I made these incredible Rolo Cookies yesterday. I'll post the recipe soon.
22. Do you wish on stars? Before I was married. Now I got my wish!
23. What faith are you? I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The best decision I have ever made.
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My sister Chelsea.
25. Hair Color? ahhhmmm ahhmmm, blonde????
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Brother Bott at BYU
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. Hello, that's stupid question!
28. When was the last time you cried? You name the movie, I've cried. 27 Dresses totally isn't a crier, but I cried!
29. What is under your bed? 18 golf balls placed there by my little golfer man, Ian.
30. What did you do last night? Kevin was at City Council, so I put the kids to bed, cleaned and watched Biggest loser (while I downed a couple of Rolo cookies)
31. Favorite smell? Grandma Bev (she wears Beautiful perfume)
32. What are you afraid of? Losing a family member
33. How many towns have you lived in? 7
34. Do you make friends easily? Yes, at least think so!
Okay, I tag Jeanner, Wendell, Suzie and Sarah!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
10 comments:
I am so impressed with your breakfast shake! Are they actually good? I will be anxiously awaiting the rolo cookie recipe.
Ok, I'm totally curious to know what date on the calendar you are looking for. I am not patient about secrets!! Loved the info!
So fun! Sounds like you had a rough night, I was mad because Rylee got up once! Love the Biggest Loser to, but it always seems while watching that show I decide to have a bowl of ice cream! Can't wait to get that recipe!
I actually found out some fun stuff about my big sis!!!! I love ya!
Sounds like that was a rough night Amanda. I'm curious like Andrea, are those vita shakes good tasting or do you choke them down? What's with the secret?! ~Lacee
Ok slacker! You better get updating :)! And I am still awaiting your rolo cookie recipe! Love ya!
Hey Amanda! Your blog is darling! So i here is the link to ours- it is a work in progress! I am still trying to figure out how to make my slide show work! Anyways, if you have any suggestions let me know!
www.mymcbride.blogspot.com
I LOVE the background...I am so ready for flowers!
Nice new background! You're such a design phenom:-) I don't have any idea how to change ours...I think I'll need a bit of a lesson next time we get together. Love you!
Post a Comment