Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley

Our sweet prophet and President of the Church died yesterday. He has been such an inspiration to me. I am so grateful for his insights and integrity. I know that he is just blissful at this moment, being able to reunite with Marjorie (his dear wife) and other friends and family. He lived a wonderful life totally dedicated to the Savior, the gospel and to the service of others. Hopefully we can all be more like President Hinckley. God bless him and his family.

2 comments:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Chelsie called me last night and told me the sad news. He was made the prophet when I was 15. We will miss him very much, but know he is very happy right now. Thanks for your post.

Ashley Wray said...

I heard from my neighbor and was so suprised, I forget sometimes that he was in his late 90's! But I too was so glad to think of him with his wife and just the happiness he's feeling. He was an amazing man!