Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can you say S P O I L E D???

Yes, it was a BIG Christmas this year, thanks to all the grandparents. Grandpa Jim came through with a Gator! Ian went ballistic! Meggie got many cool things, but my heart just melted when we opened her very first Cabbage Patch kid from Uncle Nate, Aunt Alexsis, Carson and Maddi. We had a wonderful time in Montana. Lots of family, food, and fun. I love that Ian finally know who Santa is and gets all excited! Kevin got me the best present. I received an award for being the "Best Home Chef" (this is only funny to those of you who know how much my husband LOVES to eat out). We laughed and laughed and laughed when I opened it. He's the best.






8 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun! And how on earth did you get the big "Gator" home?

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! I want to come ride on Ian's gator! I didn't realize it was that big. Ian is going to be the envy of every neighborhood kid! It was fun to see ya. Glad you made it home safe.

Ashley Wray said...

Gotta love grandparents who spoil! That looks like quite the gator that Ian got, I bet you can't pry him off of it! It was so good to see you guys! If you're up for the Burley Triathloan this summer, you really should come up! I'll cheer you on with my huge prego belly from the sidelines!

Lacee said...

Wow, that looks like fun! It was so nice to see you guys, seriously your kiddos are so cute. ~Lacee

Sarah said...

Derek wants the gator! How much fun was it in MT!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amanda,

What a fun Christmas you folks had! Always great to read your blogspot and watch your little ones grow and change! Wishing you a great 2008!

Kathy

Melanie said...

wow! That's quite the truck & Megan looks like such a big girl with her baby! Glad you had a fabulous Christmas!

Shelly Hanson said...

This is the fun that I miss now that my kids are teenagers. How fun for you! And yes, I saw your award before Christmas and I agree, he is the best. You've got a man who thinks outside "the box." I'm glad you had fun with your family.