It is lovely here . . . 54 degrees, sunny. We just got back from a picnic at the park/fish pond. I need the sun. I need more of the sun!
Friday, our little Hunter turned 6 weeks old, which means I have the green light from my Doc to start exercising. I have been a big slug this winter and I am finally well enough to get my rear end off the couch and run around the block a few times! Kevin and I have our eye on a couple of triathalons this summer. (We got the triathalon bug last summer, completed one, and then got pregnant (which pregnancy entailed LOTS of chocolate chip cookie eating). I am a little nervous about figuring out how to train with 3 kids to haul to the gym, but we will find a way somehow!
Hunter is getting ginormous, and anyone who knows me, knows that nothing brings me more joy than my babies getting chubby. He is a fantastic baby, but mommy is still anxiously awaiting him sleeping longer than 3 hours at night.
We took some pre-Easter pics today:

I shouldn't love this pic of Hunter crying, but he rarely cries. So when he does cry, it totally cracks me up!
Happy early Easter!
5 comments:
O MY GOSH! Hunter is getting big! We need more close ups of that dude! Miss you, love you.
I love Megan's cheesy little grins and that Hunter is so adorable. I love me some chub on babies, too.
Such cute kids! I agree, the crying picture is precious! Good luck with the hauling 3 kids to the gym thing, sounds difficult.
So cute! Come do a triathlon in Vegas! They have a bunch, mostly in spring and fall though. I'm sure Bob'd love to do it with you and I'll watch your kids and cheer you on! And our altitude is lower so it would be so easy for you mountain people. Come stay with us!
Oh what three little cuties you have there! And way to go on your triatholon training! I eat way too many chocolate chip cookies while pregnant and not pregnant alike. So glad you are all doing well!
Post a Comment