Meggie told me the other day "MOmmy, you really stink, you need a shower. Phee-ewww, you stink, please mommy, take a shower!" If any of you call yourselves my friend, please let me know immediately if I have a B.O. problem. Thank you.
I asked Meg the other day if she loved having a new little brother or if she could care less. Before I even finished my sentence she speedily (and with no emotion mind you) said "Care less."
Ian got a early birthday present from Uncle Nate the other day. A Komatsu (tractors-for you non-farmers out there) lunch box. It was sent just in time for him to take it to his preschool field trip to the dino museum. Thanks Uncle Nate!

7 comments:
So jealous! I love the lunch box! Meggie is so funny...always telling the truth...ha! I am so kidding! You always smell so good! Really, you do:)
haha, I think a "shower-less smell" is a requirement of a new mommy! She is too funny, baby Hunter will grow on her. Love the new lunchbox, very cool. Glad you guys are doing well!
i love the honesty of kids. Cracks me up!!
Your kids are so verbal and honest. . makes for so many smiley blog entries! :) LOVE YOU!!!!
Oh those cute little kid comments! I bet you didn't even smell bad...Meggie was just trying to give you something adorable to blog about:-)
I was actually going to blog about this (not your B.O. that you don't have) I am a 1st & 2nd grade soccer coach and yesterday at practice one of the girls pointed to my armpit and asked me if I was sweating. Thank you so much for pointing that out in front of all the parents watching practice!
Don't you love how kids are so honest :) I'm so glad to read that Hunter is home and doing well and I hope you start getting a little more sleep. He is a cute little man!
Post a Comment