Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why I married a bald man


Here you go, all you women who brag about being able to run your hands through your husbands wavy locks. Can your husband do this???

11 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

That is halarious!

adorable pearsons said...

What a good dad, and a very talented daughter! We are well on our way to acheiving the decorated head ;). Bald is beautiful in our home!
ps. make sure to enter the giveaway at cottagequotes.blogspot.com if you get a chance!

Amy said...

How lucky and considerate he is to provide a clean slate for your children's art projects!

Emmy said...

No. .. no we cannot. .we're gettin' there, but not quite yet!
What a wonderful service your husband provides.
:)
p.s. I invited you to be a reader on blog - let me know if you didn't get it. LOVE!

Ashley Wray said...

Love it! Maybe at the family reunion this summer we can have a competition between Kevin, Uncle Jack and my dad to see whose head stickers stick best too!
What a nice dad, Meggie looks beyond thrilled, and Reese totally has that same little outfit she's wearing!

Emilee said...

Mine could!

Celeste said...

That is so great! I need my sister in law to see this.

Travis and Heather said...

Wow! I think that I am actually jelious. NO, my husband can't do that. Dang! Some people have all the luck!

Julie Pitcher said...

awesome! my youngest child used to LOVE to sit with Nate and just smack his bald head...he would laugh hysterically, and so would we! i love it!

Shelly Hanson said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm bringing my extra stickers to work on Monday so they can do that some more!!! That Rocks!

Lacee said...

That's pretty much awesome! Kevin is such a good sport. ~Lacee