I admit it. I love the smell of old farm trucks. I used to get in cow-pie fights with my cousins (how classy! you say). There is something so appealing about no "real" schedule. I'm a little bit country. I cannot really say that I know a smidge about farming, even though it's my father's profession. But, I do love pretending I know.
We just took the kids to pet an estranged-from-his-mama baby calf, which Ian lovingly named Suzie. (I got cow snot all over my hand, nice.)
I am taking lots of walks (which I love to do here because all the roads are sectioned in perfect 1 mile increments, making it perfect for my slightly obsessive personality to calculate exactly how far I've walked.)
Hmmmm . . . country life is nice, every once in a while.
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
7 comments:
I agree! I am way excited to do lunch and play ball!! See ya tomorrow!!
I agree with you 100%! There is something very enticing about the "country" lifestyle. It's simplistic and free! I always love a good visit to MT....I miss home!
How funny - interesting choice in name!! Spelling too I might add - ha ha ha - see you in a couple days!!
Country life is nice!
I agree, Montana is where it's at, I just need to convince Andrew of that!
I do remember cow pie fights, and specifically remember smearing it all over Chelsea's hair! Sounds like you're having a fun time, I need to get up to visit and soon!
Wow. .. I am in the middle of a lot of craziness right now, and that post just made me slow down and smile. . . sigh. .
Can't wait to go to OH next week. A trip to amish country is the first thing on my to-do list. Now, THEY know how to slow things down (a little too much, perhaps. . .I do like a hair dryer after a shower.). Wish I was there to smear a cow pie in your hair! Oh, yes. .I would. :)
Sounds wonderful! (Except for the cow snot part.)
Post a Comment