Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am such a lousy blogger . . .


Okay, here is my excuse for being such a lousy blogger. After months of searching and selling our other home, we FINALLY got moved into our new house. Here it is! I would post pictures of the inside but would lose any shred of credibility of being a housekeeper if you saw how it looked right now. A huge tornado! I will post pictures of the inside once you can see any of the floors or walls. We love the house, though. The backyard is incredible. We bought it from a real green thumb. Hopefully I won't destroy her hard work.

My mom and two cousins, Hannah and Elle, came a helped us move. My poor sweet mother worked and worked and worked. And, Elle and Hannah were such an incredible help with the kids! We took them to Music and the spoken word on Sunday morning. Here is a family pic.

10 comments:

Suzie Egge said...

I just about fell off my rocker when I clicked on your blog this morning and saw the update!! The house looks nice....we are now embarking on the same adventure at 34 weeks pregnant...I must be crazy!!!

Ashley Wray said...

Glad you're alive, but you definetly have a good excuse! Cute house! I'm excited to see some pictures of the inside once the tornado has passed :) Glad you had a good time with your mama and Elle and Hannah!

Travis and Heather said...

How fun to have a new house!!! Congrats!! I am excited to see what the inside looks like. you always decorates so pretty. Your family is so cute! The kids are getting so big!

adorable pearsons said...

We are so sorry we didn't get to see you guys while you were here. It was a crazy week for us mixed with a little sickness- anyway we were bummed for sure! THe house looks beautiful! Also love the family picture!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! You do still know how to blog! The house looks super cute! I can't wait to see more pics. Glad you got moved in ok and had some good help. It is always good to see you when you come home. Good luck with unpacking.

Chelsea and Cody said...

Lousy...you are a little better than some others that I know...!!

Celeste said...

What a cute house! ... I'm still so sad you guys left us though! :( Hope all the unpacking goes well. Miss you!

The McBrides said...

cute house!We miss you guys already but are so excited for you! Nursery just isnt the same without ian and megan!

Lacee said...

Wow a new house, it looks so nice. I'll be excited to see the inside once the tornado passes! And soon you'll have another baby in the mix, how fun! ~Lacee

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you get this. Congrats on the new house. I need your new email and adress. I keep getting your email returned to me. Getting close with the new addition. I love the new house, it looks so cute!