Monday, August 18, 2008

Ian's bake shop

I made my Grandma Bev's dinner and cinnamon rolls today and Ian got to make his very own pan! He was delighted. (don't worry, I didn't give any of Ian's to the neighbors. I figured his little chubby fingers were cute, but most people probably wouldn't appreciate little 3 year old boy fingers squished through their food!)
p.s. Yes, my house is still a disaster. Please disregard. I felt good about everything for about 1 day and then decided to start painting, so the tornado begins again.


9 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Too cute, and got to love Grandma's cinnamon rolls! I'd eat them either way! Ian is looking so big, why does that always have to happen? They just grow up way to fast!

Jean said...

How fun! I was just craving cinnamon rolls and was thinking I'd make some with Aaron when the others go back to school.

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Good job Ian! Will you come cook dinner for me tomorrow? I think you have the next iron chef on your hands. He is sooo cute!

Celeste said...

So cute... and I love your granite!

Luke and Erin said...

Ian's rolls look yummy! He looks just like a little man all ready to help!
Your new house looks beautiful! That is exciting :)Hope you are feeling great... you are getting really close, good luck. I am excited to see pictures of your new one!

karenjbriggs said...

Amanda!! How are you?? I am excited to get to see your lil family in blog world! You look incredible and oh, so happy.

Chelsea and Cody said...

So, you are probably going to serve Ian's rolls to us on Sunday...right?!

Julie Pitcher said...

Amanda...this is Julie Schenk! How are you? I found you snooping on Nels' blog...where are you at? I am so excited to have found you. I am in Great Falls now, close to my mom! Check out my blog sometime...its too hard to give all the updates! my blog is pitcherperfect.blogspot.com

hope to hear from you soon...julie