
We had a sad, sad, week at the Smith household. Ian's little buddy, Jonah, moved out from living next door. I have been prepping him for a few weeks, but it finally just dawned on him the other day.
Ian: "Where's Jonah?
Mommy: "Jonah moved to another house in Iowa. He doesn't live in this house anymore."
Ian: (after a long pause and with the most pitiful face, standing out in the middle of our driveway, looking longingly at Jonah's house) "I lost my friend. I lost my friend."
Mommy even got tears!!
Thanks, Jonah, for being such a good buddy to Ian!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
12 comments:
I feel your pain, Ian and Amanda! Earlier in the month we were telling Rachel that Jonah and Ian were going to move, and she said, "All my friends are moving?!?!?!" It was very, very sad.
I sometimes feel like someone has died thinking about Stirling's moving. Sad, sad.
Poor little Ian, good thing he's got a fun little sister and another sibling on the way to keep him entertained! I hope a fun new family moves in soon!
So sad... I hope he finds another buddy close by really soon.
That is depressing, it almost gave auntie chelsea tears!
How sad is that? I don't feel so sorry for myself now with my grieving for the Stirling's moving away. Poor little friends!!!
How sad is that? I don't feel so sorry for myself now with my grieving for the Stirling's moving away. Poor little friends!!!
oh, that is sad! I hope you are all doing okay now.
My Dad said you wanted our address...hallfamily-lukerin.blogspot.com... we hope you visit soon ;)
Amanda--That photo is adorable. I'll have to show Jonah. I finally started a blog so now we can keep in some kind of touch and I can see your baby in 115 days. Here is the address: mkstirlingfamily.blogspot.com
You need to check out the new Stott Family Food BLOG!
I haven't read you lately and when I do I get sadness??? That breaks my heart for him. Poor sad boy.
Alright, Mandy. . . time's up. . update your blog!
p.s. cute entry.
I finally found you!! I knew you were doing this. I finally found you through Emily. So good to see your cute family!! And you're pregnant agian? Yea for you!!
Post a Comment