
Our little Meggie started singing the Cougar fight song during the closing prayer of sacrament. We heard "we . . . fight, day or night, rain or snow!". Maybe if we would sing more church songs to her, she would start singing "I am a Child of God" or something a little more appropriate. Not than singing during the prayer is appropriate at all. Well, you can see where our messed up priorities are!
Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
4 comments:
That is halarious! I cracked up when I read that...maybe at the game she will sing I am a child of God...she might just be confused! Ha!
That's great! Jonah once sang the whole thing for a grumpy old Ute fan when we went mall-walking last winter. It was the week following the BYU-Utah game and this old man's friends saw Jonah's shirt and got him to sing the song.
I have a friend who is fully into the U. Her kids have been equally indoctrinated!!!
It's a sick world you people live in! :)
She would make Drew soooo proud! That is so cute.
Post a Comment