Ian
Favorite Color: Red (much to Kevin's dismay)
Favorite Food: Salmon, yogurt
Favorite food mom makes: potatoes, brownies, enchiladas
Favorite Toy: Legos, bad guys, remote control helicopter, Daddy's iPhone
What I want to be when I grow up: A Grandpa
What makes me laugh: Daddy
Favorite sport: Golf, football
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Boys night out
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Cook and go to Church
Favorite ice cream: Rainbow
Favorite animal: giraffes, tigers, lions
What I think Dad does at work all day: Drinks Diet Coke, Talks to the City Council, Goes out to lunch, sits on his chair
Quotes:
"Mom, you are quite the little chef!"
"Man, I just LOVE to learn."
We were taking a drive up the canyon and passed a huge rock with red and white graffiti all over it. Ian exclaimed "Mom and Dad, look, a candy cane village!"
Meg
Favorite Color: pink
Favorite food: quesadillas, mac n' cheese
Favorite ice cream:
Favorite Toy: dollies, her kitchen, stroller, and her new pink poodle purse with lip gloss
What I want to be when I grow up: a Princess or a Grandma
What makes me laugh: Ian
What I like to do with mom and dad: go to Disneyland and Camping
Favorite thing to do: close doors, cupboards and drawers . . . repeatedly.
Favorite cartoon: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite animal: Ponies, puppies, bears
What I think Dad does at work all day: Clicks on his computer, Lianne is there, goes down the hallway
Quote:
"Daddy goes to work, and mommy goes to shopping."
"My bed is so spicy!"
Over Christmas on the radio we kept hearing the Chipmunks Christmas song. The kids thought it was hilarious when one of the Chipmunks sings "Me, I want a hula hoop." We went to Build a Bear with G&G Smith where Meggie picked out a pink bear and decided to name it "Hugaloop" (yes, Huga-loop). Hugaloop has become an integral part of her ever growing stuffed animal collection.
2 comments:
Love it! Makes me laugh what they come up with! And, it makes me wish I'd keep better track of it. We have one with a birthday Dec 30th...and believe me, its hard to get excited about more food and presents...this year was a struggle, and we didn't accomplish much...just EnOUGH! Hope you had a nice holiday!
What a great idea for a post, I like that "mommy goes to shopping".
Post a Comment