Well, our kids have become die-hard true blue Cougar fans (don't know where that came from). Grandpa Dave and Grandma Carol are in town and took us all to the BYU v. Colorado State game on Saturday. Meggie danced her little heart out the whole time and Ian cheered his little heart out the whole time. "Come on Cougars!" "Defense!" "Go Jimmer Fredette!" (Ian's favorite player). The pics were taken with Kevin's iPhone, so they are a little fuzzy.

Not the best picture of Ian and Kevin, I just liked the tongue shot of Megan.
This is how Meggie smiles when I ask her to . . . real attractive.
The Cougs are now 18-1 and ranked 14th in the nation! Whoo-hoooo!
5 comments:
How fun... we are enjoying the games as well. ...We almost named Danny Jimmer... Drew's fav player as well.
Love the last picture of Meggie. That is quite a smile.
total brainwashing! lol, we have already had Halle decked out in Aggie, U of U, and LSU garb, gotta love it. Your little cougars are so adorable. They look like loyal fans in the making!
Cutest little BYU fans! I love Meggie's "smile", ha!
Cute that you're brainwashing your kids! I love it!
My kids say "GO Buckeyes" whenever they see scarlet and gray. .. but, they don't know why they say it. :) At least your kids know what's going on!!!
Post a Comment