A few months ago my sister-in-law Wendy asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I, (knowing that Wendy is the queen of all shoppers) told her that I wanted clothes . . . for Meggie. Boy, did she ever deliver! Check out these incredibly cute outfits, with and this incredibly proud little girl. Thanks Aunt Wendy!!!




Honey Garlic Chicken
1 day ago
6 comments:
Oh my darlingness, love that fur lined sweater! And Megan totally works it like a super model :) Happy early birthday, hope you have a good one!
What a sassy, cute little girl Megan is! I love it. Love it, love it.
She is soooo cute! She must get all of that spunk from her mom! :) You guys coming home for Christmas?
Maggie is rockin' in those cute clothes!
So cute...Megan is quite the model!!!
Holy moley! You can tell how much Meggie loves those new duds:-) What a doll!
Post a Comment