Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glimpse of and older girl

Do you eve see a picture of your child and get a glimpse of what he or she is going to look like when she is an adult? That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture. My darling, little darling "grown up" baby.

5 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

She is looking quite grown up! I do that every once in awhile, just get a "wow" that is what she'll look like when she's all grown up. It happens too fast :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Chelsea and Cody said...

O man...what a big girl. I think I took this picture...hehe! That is just what I was thinking..."Mmm, she looks so old, Amanda will be sad/happy when she sees this..."

Emilee said...

They grow up way too fast!

Joan said...

Beautiful, beautiful little girl and what a perfect combination of Mom and Dad.

Travis and Heather said...

In Reference to your comment on my blog: I have asked trav to come up with something to motivate me too. I gave him some ideas that I know would work great, but he isn't interested. I guess he wants me on the chunky side :) If you could come up with somethin a little cheaper, I'd pay up. Or maybe we could do a contest, and the loser has to pay up. I am a good competitor! :)